Wealth Management Trust Internship
Type of Job
About the job
Trust Interns are placed in a multi-week program in the Comerica Trust Department. During the program, the Trust Intern is provided with structured training, management support in career development, and a diverse experience across the Bank to help them succeed. Key responsibilities throughout the rotational program include, but are not limited to the following:
· Immersing yourself in the work responsibilities of each area, to learn the importance of the area and how it supports the Bank.
· Learning the systems and technologies used by each area.
· Participating in client calls, including post-call problem solving
· Participating in a team project
· Fielding customer inquiries, as necessary.
College level of Junior or Senior
Demonstrated interest in subject matter, including, but not limited to coursework and previous work experience.
Working towards a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, Trust related major(s)
Detroit & Bloomfield Hills MI